Helping Your Business With Human Resources Issues
Ensuring you have access to experienced legal counsel is critical to the continued success of your business. provides ongoing counseling and works directly with business clients to prevent future disputes.
Protecting Your Business And Investments
We provide our clients with counseling and advocacy involving employment and human resource issues. We will get to know you and use our experience and skill to protect your interests. Our firm is prepared to assess your situation, identify legal concerns and aggressively defend your interests through the most effective means.
Counsel For Maintaining A Successful Business
We advise HR directors, managers and specialists in many areas, including:
- Sexual harassment
- Discipline and/or discharge issues
- State and federal wage and hour issues
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues
- Drug testing
- Drafting employee handbooks and policies
- I-9 compliance
- Compliance audits: wage and hour, EEOC, OSHA, ADA, FMLA, Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace Act, workplace violence
- State and federal plant closing law
- Employment law defense
- Contract enforcement or issues
Strengthening Your Business And Building Initiatives
Our experienced guidance can help prevent unnecessary and costly litigation. We offer manager training, create employment handbooks, work strategically toward the resolution of cases and counsel employers on their best options for confronting complex legal issues.
We believe that ‘an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure’. It’s a lot more efficient to ask a lawyer questions at the outset than to pay a lawyer more to repair matters later. Our team provides trusted, discreet counsel focused on achieving solutions. We will take the time to answer your questions, explore your options and effectively confront the legal issues or employee claims you face.
We Can Help Handle Your Human Resources Issues
When human resources matters need to be effectively resolved, call at 423-586-6812 or contact us by email to schedule an initial consultation.